Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Year my Voice Broke...

We haven't got there yet. A long way off.

But on Tuesday we had the prequel 'The Day I squealed down the Supermarket'.

Archer wasn't upset, he thought it was funny to scream as loud as he could, a number of times.

It was not funny, it was embarrassing. Our first embarrassing moment. The Dazzler was there too.

A young guy clapped as we left. Oneday it will happen to him.

Archer has put in a 'difficult' week. Well he is nearly two....

3 comments:

  1. These things are sent to test us, hey! ;-). I can't believe Archer is nearly 2!!! Times goes far too fast ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is hilarious!! It gets worse. My daughter knocked 3 of those packs of woolworths cookies off the shelf yesterday, the kind in the silly big upside down containers with flimsy lids. Crushed cookies everywhere. I ran!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will become quite used to ignoring this type of behaviour!!

    ReplyDelete