Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lance Franklin

I am a mad Hawthorn supporter. Not feral, but still mad.

One of the best days of my life was being at the MCG last year to watch the Grand Final. Our seats were in a different postcode, but I was lucky to be there.

This year hasn't been so good, but I'm still hanging onto last year.

Tragic, I know!

I love my footy, Darren can't stand it!

Lance Franklin is my favourite player and he plays his 100th game this weekend. Unfortunately it's being played in Tassie and I won't be there.

Here's to him kicking a bag of goals!

For all you non-footy followers, please don't think less of me! lol!

And no, Archer is not named after Glen Archer....

2 comments:

  1. I think being a Victorian and a footy fan is great - it's so hard to avoid it during winter ;-). I've tried so hard to care, but even though I finally picked a team (Bulldogs) and watched a few games, I've yet again totally lost track of how they are doing....will try to catch up this weekend ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh! I am loving your blog and your writing is just becoming so open and clever! I am a Tigers supporter but have not been to a game in years!

    ReplyDelete