We take possession of our new block of land on Friday.
Very, very exciting.
Have a first meeting with a builder on Tuesday for initial enquiry. He built a house locally that I love! I can't wait for the shock of finding out how much the things I like cost, just to bring me back to reality! lol!
The Dazzler will be prepared to keep me in line I'm sure!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Very excited for you!!!Can't wait to see house plans ;-). Hope there will be a guest wing (haha!)
ReplyDeleteVery exciting!
ReplyDeleteThat is very exciting. I hope you are happily surprised and the cost is within your budget!
ReplyDeletewow how very exciting to be starting a building project! Hope it's not too much of a shock! we want to extend a new room and bathroom and that is about 20G with my Dad and Andrew building it...so just materials! crazy! I should have been a builder! can;t wait to see pics or even drive down/up! for a look!
ReplyDelete