Saturday, August 1, 2009

Train Ride

Mistake 1. Darren took us to the station, and was to meet us at next stop. We should've all gone on the train.

Mistake 2. We got to the station too early.

Mistake 3. We went out on platform when an earlier train arrived.

Photobucket

Archer was now scared.

Archer and I jumped on train. He wondered where 'Daddy' was.

Archer spent the trip like this.....

Photobucket

Face up to mine, and gripping onto my shoulders.

This is the only photo I could take and am happy he is smiling in it.

He would turn and look out window occassionaly if I pointed something out.

You have to try these things.....

2 comments:

  1. If Archer is anything like my boys he'll learn to LOVE the train. Bring him down our way to go train riding any day!!! Cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the up close pic! and yes with time it will become an addiction!

    ReplyDelete