Had CT Scan this morning. Needed contrast which made my whole body heat up and I was worried I'd pee'd myself. lol! I hadn't. Thank goodness. Get results on MONDAY.
Haven't had anymore mega pain. Just dull ache still in back and left hand side. Just don't feel right.
Haven't had a wonderful panadeine forte today, as I have a feeling I could love them a little too much. So just daystrength Mersyndol for me...
Have a mega busy weekend so I'm hoping I'm up for it.
Wedding Party Saturday for my wonderful friend who secretly married her fiance 3 weeks ago.
And most importantly, Archer is 2 on Sunday. Can't wait to see him wake up to the Wiggles Big Red Car sitting in the loungeroom. Bring it on!
Take care everyone. xx.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


When do you get the CT results?
ReplyDeleteI hate contrast, always makes me feel crap after.
Look forward to seeing Archer's b'day pics from this weekend!
I hope all's good when you get your results Mon and a BIG happy bday to Archer. Can't believe he's nearly 2!!!! Like Sarah, can't wait to see some pics! Have fun at the wedding too xo
ReplyDeleteI think I could love panadeine forte a little too much too! Wow - I can't believe Archer is 2. I'll be looking forward to the photos!
ReplyDelete