Got my results today....
Stone is gone. Whoo hoo. Think I know when, so all good it was pain free. Urine test showed positiveness of evidence of stone iykwim.
My scan also showed an abnormal blood vessell in my liver?? Shouldn't cause any problems??
And I have pockets in my bowel??.... Hmmmm
So an interesting appointment. lol.
Back in 4 weeks for same tests....
Feel heaps better, but just not 100% yet...
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Interesting....did Doc explain anything to you? I hate it when they say things with no follow up and just leave you thinking hmmmmm.....Good luck with your tests!
ReplyDeleteI am glad the stone is gone, but have no idea about the other biz. I guess it's nothing to worry about or they'd be wanting to see you again soon. It's amazing what they can see with the quality of scanning equipment they have these days ;-).
ReplyDeleteGood to hear the stone has gone!
ReplyDelete