Today after tea my MIL popped in which doesn't happen very often.
Whenever she does come she brings Archer icecream or chips. I usually manage to put it away (and eat it myself later!)
Today was an Milo icecream cup. She fed it to him. Not long after he was mega hypo. I've never seen this before. MIL had gone so didn't get to witness the outcome of the icecream. Darren had gone to work and also missed out.
Do you think I should ask her not to bring stuff or just leave it?
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh wow. That's a tough one!!! Grandmas/mother-in-laws....dangerous area ;-).
ReplyDeleteWish I had an answer, but I really really don't. BUT I definitely feel for you. I'd hate it of my boys were bought sweets/ice-cream etc.
Maybe you could try telling her how much he adores bananas? or plain organic yoghurt? ;-).
This is tricky. I was talking with my mum about this the other day and she seemed to think that it is her Grandparent Privilige to give treats like this to her grandchildren. I remember having treats at my Nana's house and loving it, but knew that those treats were only for special occasions and at nannas house. Maybe you can make it a 'not at your house' thing? Or a 'special occasion' thing. It's so much easier said than done, though!
ReplyDelete