Having a cry. Been very emotional lately. Just watching 'Last Chance Surgery' hasn't helped.
Today I went shopping with Natalie as she's on school holidays. She wants to have all her baby stuff organised this school holidays, as next term will be busy and when it finishes she'll only have 4 weeks to go.
I enjoyed giving her my 'expert advice' lol. I also enjoyed going through a lot of wraps, blankets, etc of Archers I have kept and I took great pleasure giving them to her for her little treasure to use. Neutral coloured things to begin with. Blue stuff later if need be.
We ran into people we know, had a few chats. Nothing like baby stuff shopping for everyone's opinions and advice!
Copped plenty of "When's No. 2 coming?", "You must be going back soon" etc:
Emotional day. Home alone to ponder.
I will wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow.......
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh dear. Sending big hugs your way!!!I heard them talking about that show on the radio the other day and just the thought it sounded terrible. No wonder you're feeling sad. As for people making comments like that, ya know you can never win. Here I am expecting my third and I get comments like 'you're a glutton for punishment', 'don't you think you're busy enough? etc....really. People just say stuff for the sake of saying it!!! Ignore 'em! Hope tomorrow is a happier day! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI watched that show too...not good! I agree with Di - people just say things without thinking! I hope you feel better tomorrow.
ReplyDelete