Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mum and Dad had Archer today.

For some reason our phones at work were down, and I got an email from our city office.

"Please call your Mum". Mum never calls me at work.

Archer had been sick everywhere. Brand new carpet included. He was asking for me. This was the first time he'd been sick. (Hoping Mum and Dad let me know if they need a professional to sort out the carpet situation.)

I came home from work, Mum had bathed him and he was back in his pyjamas I dropped him off in.

He's still not 100%, but all cool.

He's down for the night now, so fingers crossed for a good night. Dazzler at work.

I have a full night of tv viewing to keep me company. lol.

Already cried during Home & Away (don't feel less of me) and have more tears to come during 'RPA' and 'The Gift'. Finish it off with the great "United States of Tara'.

If you have missed 'United States of Tara' well worth tracking down the dvd! Toni Collette thoroughly deserved her Emmy!

3 comments:

  1. Poor little guy! Hope he's feeling much better.

    I haven't watched Tara - it's on way past my bedtime! But definitely plan on tracking down the DVD of the series once it's over. It sounds brilliant! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he is feeling better. The Gift was amazing last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope feels better soon too! xx

    ReplyDelete