Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Haircut

Yesterday I had a haircut and colour. (Regrowth to cover the grey's).

I am very happy with my new cut. It's an obvious change. Not mega, but obvious. I felt I needed one. My family all liked it, and they would tell me if they didn't. lol.

I went to work today. Some people I work closely with didn't comment. Some really liked it.

It made me laugh to myself, as I have discovered I always comment on an obvious change to someone at work, and say I like it, even if I don't! Is that bad? I believe I'm making them feel better by noticing.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure it looks lovely! And I always make positive comments too! I'll be sure to comment on your new do next week too (but don't worry, I'm sure I will really like it) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the pics???????!!?!?!

    I bet it looks fab Bel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you need to post pics for us don't you!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...where are the pics??

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah pics please!!!!!
    I think it;s always nice to notice! I remember Andrews mum telling me that none of her 4 boys ever comment on her haircuts! lol
    See you Wed! Bron

    ReplyDelete