Thursday, June 11, 2009

Slept in...

Thursday's are Gymbaroo days!

Starts @ 9:15. 15 minute drive to get there.

Darren dayshift today, leaves house at 6.00am. Didn't hear him at all. Unusual. Harder he tries to be quiet, the louder he is! lol.

I woke up feeling that I'd been asleep a LONG time. Clock says 8:40. ???????

No time for shower. Throw on yesterdays clothes. Wash face. Clean teeth. Lipstick.

Anyone who knows me, knows this doesn't go down well.

Wake Archer up! Yes that's right, wake Archer up???????

Bum change, pyjamas off, clothes on.

In car at 9.00.

Breakfast = handful of choccie for me, banana pieces in a bowl for Archer. All consumed in the car.

Archer loves Gymbaroo. The banana I use to coax him out of the hall to go home every week has already been consumed! lol.

Then went home to get ready for the day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh a sleep in! how devine! can Archer have a word in C@P's ears???
    Glad you are enjoying Gymbaroo so much! very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this sleep in you speak of?

    Glad the little guy is enjoying the Gymbaroo!!

    I've tagged you: http://morethanmum.blogspot.com/2009/06/meme-ories.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love when the little ones sleep in but it seems to be only when we NEED to get up and be out of the house!

    Thanks dropping by my new blog too!

    ReplyDelete