I've been tagged by Ally & Bron so here goes!
Here are the rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.
What is your current obsession? My laptop! Darren and I should've got one each!
What are you wearing today? Now pj's, was work clothes.
What’s for dinner? We had chicken scollapini??? from jar, with rice. Very nice!
What are you listening to right now? Footy on tv.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Happy where I am.
What do you love most about where you currently live? Family are soooo close.
What is your favorite colour? Today it's red.
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? Shirt from Forever New.
Describe your personal style? Hmmmm.... I try!
If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? Clothes.
What are you going to do after this? Wrap presents.
What are your favorite films? Dirty Dancing, Sex & The City, Notting Hill
Your favourite books? All we are reading atm are kiddie books.
Do you collect anything? Shoes
What makes you follow a blog? I'm actually struggling to keep up...
Do you like to comment on blogs or just lurk? I try and comment, and LOVE getting them
Whats one thing you dream of doing? Building a new, old style, house.
What is your biggest regret? That I didn't pay more attention at school. Had the brains, but wanted to socialise.
What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day? Absolutely nothing!
Do you have a tattoo? No, but would love one. Just can't decide what to get and what I won't regret in years to come.
My question:
What's coming up that you're looking forward to? Seeing Pink on Sunday night!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


ohh pink sounds awesome! im tempted to buying tickets to go see her..still deciding..
ReplyDeleteThanks Belinda, lovely to learn more about you!! hope Darren has a great birthday too :) hoping to still catch up on the 30th?
ReplyDelete