What was I thinking?
First night last night, that young beautiful sleeper Archer, slept in his new single bed.
1. I had to cuddle him to sleep, after about 10 escapes...
2. He woke at 12:50am.
- came in to our room and turned on the light. Not a nice surprise.....
- we could hear him in the fridge.
- we could hear him walking around the house
3. Finally fell back to sleep (in our bed) at 2:50am. I carried him back.
4. Up at 5.50am, I could hear him wandering around the house...
Without wanting to scare him, I said "Where are you?" and in he came.
and that was it.....
Some of you have already been here, some your turn will come.
Fingers crossed for a better night tonight. xx.
Now how do I put that cot back together?...........
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It's funny cos neither of my girls get out of bed once they are in. Never have done! I guess Violet has more difficulty than Emily though, as she still needs help to get in and out.
ReplyDeleteHope tonight he goes better with staying in his bed, I guess it's just a matter of adjusting to his new bed, it's a big step after a cot hey!
Great post! love it! Pep has been in a bed since 18m old and she loves it!
ReplyDeleteThe novelty wore off after about a week I think and she stays put most of the time. Last week when we woke up in the morning Pep was in our bed and neither of us had brought her in! lol
Enjoy this new independent little man! did he at least choose a nice midnight snack?
Good luck for tonight!!
ReplyDelete