Weekend nearly over...
Watching the Logies! Every year I say I wont watch it, but I alway do!
Annie Lennox is singing and I love her music. That's my excuse anyway!
Had a great day today! Archer and I went to my sister, Natalie's.
While Archer was asleep, we watched 'Twilight'. I'm sure it's aimed at teenagers (which I still think I am!), but I enjoyed it! We only knew Archer had woken as we heard him rummaging through Natalie's CD's!
We've had a busy weekend!
Friday night had friends for tea. Sat went and watched the Mighty Hawks! Sat night violently sick but feel better today, thank goodness!
Darren went back to work on Friday after 6 weeks holiday! It was great to have him home but I think we were all ready for him to go back!
Anyway back to the Logies...
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment