Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's about time....

Long time no post!


Here are some pics of the new house. (Hi Di! xx) Best I could do with my mobile.

We are taking our time with choosing pictures, clocks, lamps, etc, as we want to get it right. Archer and I came home today from a night away (we left the Dazzler there), and it was great to come home. We all love it! Except for Kitty Clark. She's nearly 12, and is not happy!

Fences, lawn and garden to come!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The last one is what Santa left in Archer's play room!

Can't find the pic of the kitchen???? Will post later.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a safe and wonderful 2011!

Take care.

Belinda. xx.

5 comments:

  1. The house is beautiful!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore it! I love the older style with modern building. That bath is awesome, the floors are beautiful and you are all very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I lurve it! Awesome! What great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! That's been worth the wait - what a gorgeous home, and oh, imagine it with a fence and gorgeous garden. You must be thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh fab!!
    Sorry it took me so long to get here (even after I got a special mention!) ;-). It looks lovely. Looking forward to seeing more and waiting for the invite to visit ;-).
    Love your little pants free drummer boy. Now THAT'S rock n' roll ;-).

    ReplyDelete