Sunday, September 5, 2010

Update...

We have sold our house! Settling Nov 1st.

Our new house is only a couple of weeks away, so a slow move, then time to ensure our current house is in tip top condition to handover. All falling into place.

Archer turned 3 on Monday and he is doing so well! Won't go use the toilet, which is our main concern at the moment. People say, let him go, he'll do it when he's ready, others, mainly my mum, are on my case.

My in-laws bought Archer his own 32" LCD tv for his birthday, after asking me a few weeks ago, and I asked them not to. I've not said a word about it, but he's only 3! We'll set it up in his new playroom. What can you do? Maybe spend a bit of time with him instead.

Moving forward (popular comment lately), things have been crazy, just life, I guess!

The wind was so strong last night, I was happy to still be in the same spot when we woke up! Still in Kansas! lol.

Hope everyone is well, and take care.

Belinda. xx.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Archer!

    Can't believe your in-laws bought him a tv - especially when you said you didn't want it. Actually I can believe it - my in-laws are a piece of work. Good idea to put it in the playroom.

    Good luck with the toilet training - I wouldn't worry yet he still has time to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to have an update :) I have missed you!
    I am also from the school of thinking he will do it when ready! I used big bribes for cooper and he tells Pepper all about it, to encourage her now! lol
    Happy 3rd birthday precious boy xoxo
    OMG that is crazy for the tv! I also agree with time and play being way better than material things....sell it and take him on a holiday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear you sold your house...it does sound like all is falling into place very nicely.

    Glad Archer had a great birthday...where are the photos??

    Wow a TV! I think Emily would love one in her room if we gave her the option!

    Good luck with the toilet training, I am sure he will do it in his own time.

    ReplyDelete