Today was full on!
We all survived 'Dorothy'! Went for just under an hour. Thought it was a bit of a rip. Archer didn't hate it, but didn't love it either.
Archer had Macca's for lunch after the show, which he doesn't get often. His favourite part of the 'Happy Meal' is the pop-top water. lol.
My in-laws came for a rare 5 minute visit. At least this time, they turned the car off (Shouldn't be nasty, but have a migraine which the reason why, I will get to!)
Went down to our new house for a walk through, roof sheets and windows should be in by weeks end.
While we were there, I don't know how I did it, but I walked into part of the frame. The wood got me in the area from my forehead, and down my nose. I did a great job of it. Hoping there will be no bruising.
While Darren slept this arvo, before going to work tonight, I took Archer for a big bike ride, and then out to Natalie & Dennis's so he could play with them, while I entertained Mia.
Mia especially loves me singing and dancing to 'Gloria' by Laura Branigan from the movie Flashdance. Trust me, I do a great job!
We stayed for tea, and Archer fell asleep in car in 10 seconds. No wonder, he has had a massive day!
Weather was beautiful for all this.
Panadeine has been taken, Masterchef, Underbelly, and then bed.
Hoping to hear back from someone tomorrow from our "Open for Inspection" day yesterday.
Hope you've all had great weekends and have a wonderful week ahead! xx.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sounds like a great day - except for the walking into the timber bit. I hope you get a buyer for your house.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a busy but great day. Hope your okay!!
ReplyDelete