Wouldn't have it any other way....
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Fully Loaded Campbell's Man
Archer loves this ad.
Whatever he is doing, he stops and heads to the telly to watch it with a big grin.
It's a take on the Solo ad's, but for Campbells Chunky soups.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Belinda
I am mum to Archer and wife to Darren. I work part time. I have a great life. I never thought I'd have a blog but I've been inspired by a number of lovely ladies. Thank you.
View my complete profile
I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2010
(36)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(4)
Our camera is where?
Time to get Carried away again....
Fully Loaded Campbell's Man
House has started...
►
March
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(72)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment