Thursday, January 21, 2010

Schots Home Emporium...

Today, a dream came true...

I was let loose in "Schots Home Emporium". (on the condition I was only looking)

Old fashioned light fixtures, kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces, the works.

We came to Melbourne for an AFO fitting for Archer. (They ended up casting for a new one).

We went to Schots first, and in my excitement I wasn't directing the Dazzler properly and as I sighted the store up ahead to my right, the Dazzler was in the left lane which took us onto the Eastern Freeway and driving away from my desired destination. We took the first exit off the freeway and arrived safely at Schots a little later than I'd hoped!

I will be going back (alone) shortly as they have 20% off for January.

Another visit to RCH, and I'm still not prepared to see what I see while walking around. It breaks my heart.

Archer is a very lucky boy.

2 comments:

  1. Funny how a trip to the hospital gives you a bit of perspective on things - I feel the same.

    I hope you enjoy your trip back to Schots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schots sounds amazing! I'd love to hear how you get on. Good luck with Archer's AFO fittings xx

    ReplyDelete