Wouldn't have it any other way....
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Claw foot bath....
Today I ordered a claw foot bath for our new house!
Grand slipper, white with chrome feet. Beautiful!
1 comment:
PinkPatentMaryJanes
January 11, 2010 at 9:33 PM
I'll be needing photos of that little beauty!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Belinda
I am mum to Archer and wife to Darren. I work part time. I have a great life. I never thought I'd have a blog but I've been inspired by a number of lovely ladies. Thank you.
View my complete profile
I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2010
(36)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(72)
▼
December
(7)
Claw foot bath....
Best wishes for 2010
Santa did stop here!
We got a photo with Santa!
Are you sure Christmas is only a week away?
Today Archer and I went to SCOPE for the first tim...
Wish I was sitting down...
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(9)
I'll be needing photos of that little beauty!
ReplyDelete