Ok, as you know, I love a concert or two...
Chicago - 2 weeks ago. Loved it!
Pearl Jam on Friday with Ben Harper was excellent. They've still got it.
Now, this Saturday is a different kind of show. Jersey Boys. I'll keep you posted.
I blame (and thank) my parents.
They took Natalie and I, to a lot of shows, concerts, footy, etc: How great is that!
I look foward to sharing the enjoyment with Archer when he's old enough...
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You sound very busy with concerts! Last time I saw Pearl Jam was in 1995, they were great then too!
ReplyDeleteWow! You are a busy girl!! I can't even remember the last time I saw a live show (aside from things like the free 5 minute Madagascar school at the local shops!)....sadly I think it was Puppetry of the Penis' in London about 6 years ago. I really do need to get out more.....
ReplyDelete