Monday, July 27, 2009

It's my own fault....

Should've had an early night. No reason not to...

Instead, I diagnosed some symptoms I've been having lately, on the Internet and my best case scenario, isn't my idea of a best case! Why you would do this to yourself, I don't know.

At least it has made me make an appointment for tomorrow with an actual real health professional!!!!

Mr Archerman decided to have a bad night, (which mind you has not happened for a long time, how quickly you forget!) he had a bad cough, and kept on waking himself up, upset.

Plenty of cuddles were given, and an invitation to jump in bed with me was greatly accepted!

Home alone again tonight, BUT numerous shows on the offering...

Oh, and I know a girl on "Australia's Perfect Couple" on Wednesdays, but the show is that bad, I don't think that's enough to keep me watching!

Sleep well everyone! Fingers crossed! xx.

4 comments:

  1. Belinda!!! Stay away from Doctor Google! He is liar and a fraud and he only ever wants you to think the worst ;-). I hope the REAL health professional you see today is able to assure you that all is fine. XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Di - Dr Google can be dangerous! I hope you get some reassurance from the real doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too hope Your Dr's appt goes well today!

    ReplyDelete